Customer Service / Patient Advocacy
GPA’s patient advocacy program assists the patient in understanding their health benefits (deductible, coinsurance, etc.) and facilitates necessary information to process claims, which in turn eases the patient’s anxiety and concern and eliminates member’s frustration. Patient advocacy also serves as a triage for Care Management intervention.
Responsiveness is Priority Number One
- Experienced, receptionists answer all calls within 30 seconds (average)
- Bi-lingual representatives available
- Patient Advocacy team outreach to members to ensure they understand the health benefits associated with an inpatient stay.
- Team / service integrated with all GPA areas
- Technology investment helps us help you
- Automated distribution system
- Priority paging system for emergencies
- Email; fax back verification claim status
- Access to our employee online portal, email, or FaxBack to check claims status, eligibility, contact customer service, etc.